Recruitment for Library Assistant in the USA
The United States of America is also known as USA, or simply America. It consists of fifty states, two territories, nine districts, and many other possessions. The main reason for the country’s popularity is its enormous contributions to the world economy. The American economy has grown dramatically during the last twenty years and is considered one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
We have various public and privately owned establishments in the country who are currently on the look-out for dedicated, passionate, and positive individual to function as Library Assistant. This position is open to both individual who are seeking for full-time and part-time opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep and maintain proper and updated records of library resources
- Source for materials and resources for the library
- Coordinate readers activities in the library
- Ensure the proper organization of the library at all times
- Perform all others tasks that may be assigned in the organization
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Vast knowledge of library policies
- Previous experience
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and customer-service oriented