Recruitment for IT Specialist in Canada
With a population of less than four hundred million inhabitants, Canada is yet another well-known destination for business and tourism. Canada’s one of the largest state by surface area but comparatively small when it comes to population. Its economy is diversified in nature, with its major exports being natural resources (oil and gas), automobiles (particularly automobiles made in Canada), telecommunications equipment, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, energy products, and others.
We have various public and private establishments in the country who are currently on the look-out for dedicated, passionate, and positive individual to function as IT Specialist. This position is open to both individual who are seeking for full-time and part-time opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective training of other IT staffs
- Provide on-time and quality IT support to staffs of the establishment
- Responsible for the organization and conducting of trainings
- Take charge of the effective troubleshooting of systems
- Perform all others tasks that may be assigned in the organization
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude to technology
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills