Recruitment for Business Analyst in the UAE
The United Arab Emirates, also known as the UAE, is a major economic and political power in the Middle East. The country consists of the seven independent emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Gharbiya, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah that were united in December 1971 under a Federal system. The country has developed into a major financial center due to its diversified economy. A high number of multinational companies operate in the country including Citigroup, Microsoft, and many others.
We have various government and private establishments in the country who are currently on the look-out for dedicated, passionate, and positive individual to function as Business Analyst. This position is open to both individual who are seeking for full-time and part-time opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective setting of business goals
- Coordinate activities and ensure the achievement of establishment goals
- Prompt analysis of the market to determine customers’ needs
- Prompt evaluating of the establishments performance
- Perform all others tasks that may be assigned in the organization
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent marketing and selling skills
- Excellent resolution skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and customer-service oriented