A security guard can simply be said as someone or a person employed by a private or public party to protect and look after the employing party’s assets, safety, etc from a variety of hazards by enforcing preventative measures.
A security guard can also be said as someone who inspects and patrols property against harms, theft, fire, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity. They are experts in monitoring buildings and people in an effort to prevent crime.
Responsibilities of a good trained Security guards:
• Enforce and protect laws on an employer’s property
• Closed-circuit TV cameras and monitor alarms
• Control access for visitors, employees, and outside contractors
• In charge of conducting security checks over a specified area
• In charge of detaining criminal violators for further assistance
If you are in Canada and have passion for a security guard job, Kindly