Requisition ID: 248761
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The IT Client Services Team consists of the Service Desk, Field (regional IT support), Client Technology Communications, and Client Technology Workplace. The Client Technology Workplace Team is responsible for the end users Windows, Linux and Security workspaces.
They are also responsible for the governance, provisioning, and protection, and continuous innovation on those platforms. As part of the department, the Secure Services team manages Security workspace.
The IT Technical Consultant in the Secure Services department is responsible for the 3rd level support, continuous service improvement and security compliance of used technologies. You will work closely with Architects, Service Owners, Subject Matter Experts and external workforce to ensure rock-solid and smooth operation of security offerings. You will also ensure we deliver the right products to our end-user, ensuring the product meets customer needs and expectations, and maintaining a high security maturity.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Secure Services within the SAP Client Services CTW organization
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The role as IT Technology Consultant includes the following responsibilities:
• 3rd level support for all offered security products and services.
• Participation in rotating on-call.
• Design and implementation of security environments.
• Ensure defined security measures are met.
• Design and implementation of security measures in collaboration with corporate security.
• Ensure communication and coordination with all involved support teams.
• Provide operational and support documentation for technical teams as well as end-users.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Professional education or study in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Professional certification related to Security.
• Solid work experience in building and operating McAfee DLP environments.
• Knowledge on MS Azure, Citrix Cloud, Google Cloud Platform or container technology would be beneficial. • Expert Thycotic/CyberArk skills.
• Passion on security topics.
• Knowledge on MS System Center Suite (SCOM, SCCM / Intune would be beneficial).
• Solid infrastructure knowledge (server hardware, network, DNS/DHCP, WSUS, AD, GPO, authentication e.g. certificate, SAML, 2-factor, Server Operating System)
. • Hands-on experience with incident management and root -cause-analysis.
• Excellent coordination and organizational skills.
• Team player • Advanced communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to demonstrate and influence within groups.
• Fluent in English mandatory.
• Experience working in a corporate environment. Experience of working with global team and different time-zone/diverse culture will be desired. #SAPDevJourney #SAPSecurityCareers #SecurityTN WHAT YOU GET FROM US Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application,
please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.