Job Requirements Make a difference in the guest experience by providing fast and friendly genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations.
• Greeting guest as they enter and exit the hotel.
• Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment by maintaining a calm and level headed demeanor.
• Ability to answer and operate hotel switchboard.
• Being cross-trained in all functions of the front office department: AM and PM front desk shifts, switchboard, Reservations etc.
• Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
• Providing Information regarding the hotel, city attractions, activities etc.
• Ensuring constant and accurate lines of communication amongst departments are kept.
• Issue room keys and adhere to hotel s guest safety and security procedures to ensure both guest and employee safety.
• Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and wiping down front desk and other work areas.
• Post charges to guest bills such as room charge, food, telephone calls etc.
• As well as any other job duties instructed by management.
• Assis with driving as needed. PEOPLE:
• Give personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest services. • Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems.
• Provides guests with assistance at the front desk during the check in and check out process and throughout the guest s stay.
• Responds to guest inquiries for information. Arranges for services requested by guest, and performs other duties as required to provide fast and friendly genuine hospitality. Financial Responsibilities:
• Handling cash and balancing cash drawer at closing of shift
• Making and canceling reservations in an accurate and time effective manner.
• Selling rooms to any potential walk in guests. Work Experience KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
• Excellent time management skills
• Commitment to Task : Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
• Communication Skills : Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
• Flexibility : Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
• Initiative : Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
• Managing Execution : Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
• Teamwork : Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team’s decisions; contributes to the team’s efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision,Life Insurance
Paid Sick, Holiday, and Vacation
Disclaimer This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee