As a Customer Support Representative main communication will be email communication through help desk ticket and email ques working with both customers and vendors to ensure orders are in place and on time. Will be responsible in tracking orders on internal systems and checking in with production team. Main communication will be via email.
• Meet or exceed partner and customer expectations with timely, informative responses through email and phone communications.
• Interact regularly with Account Management Team to ensure that department and company priorities are aligned with customer direction.
• Coordinate with Operations (factory) to ensure customer care issues that require special attention (i.e. VIP Orders, Reprints due to defects, Expedited requests, etc.) are given proper attention.
• Report partner and customer issues to appropriate departments and follow up with customer when appropriate.
• Work with CS team to provide regular End of Day Reports for specific partners.
• Log CS contact information for reporting purposes.
• Provide proactive communication to partners regarding status of orders.
• Proactively communicate quality concerns identified by production to the partner. Skills & Qualifications
• Technical Customer Support experience
• Must display possess strong oral and written communication skills, and thrive under pressure • Strong proficiency in Outlook emailing and Excel
• Proven ability in navigating through various systems
• Successful experience working with clients and internal teams at a variety of levels and across functions to manage client expectations and ensure client satisfaction
• Strong attention to detail
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we’ve grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more